Saturday, April 7, 2012

Thankful

I'm so blessed in so many ways. I knew when I started Grad school it was the beginning of something wonderful. I knew it would change my life. I didn't know how much.

The last year has been one of constant change. I've moved, I've grown, I've loved. What more could you ask for?

I'm so happy and content with my life. Blessings abound. My life is so much different than I ever imagined it would be. It is exactly where I need to be. It took every step to get here. I'm loved so much more than I could have ever dreamed.

I am blessed.

It is Easter. A time symbolic of growth and rebirth. What an appropriate time to shed the hurt of the past and start anew.

Happy Easter

2 comments:

  1. well.. it's a bit vague but upbeat. I am glad that you are happy. But never be content...it tends to pool like stagnant water. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todd, it is 2am=vague.

    Great advice. I'm pretty sure I'm on the go too much to be stagnant. Point taken. I will be sure to never settle for the mediocre. I'm way too good for second best!

    ReplyDelete