Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Buffalo, NY

I made it to Buffalo, NY. This my first time in the state and the office overlooks Lake Erie. Another first, I've never seen a Great Lake. It is beautiful.

I'm loving the new job and the people I work with. Buffalo is a lot closer to the MLEA vibe. I'm only here for a day and next week I'll be presenting at ISPI 2012 in Toronto!

I am pumped! Last year was so much fun. The people are so full of knowledge and it is truly a booster shot of energy to get back to the grind. Sometimes we need a reminder of why we decided to do this in the first place. ISPI is an excellent example of that. I'm honored to serve on the Charlotte Chapter board...well I will be again, soon. I'm also thrilled to lead the Emerging Professionals Committee.

Not really a thrilling life, but I'm loving EVERY minute. I couldn't be happier to be where I am. I've worked so hard for this. I deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment