Thursday, January 12, 2012

Week Five - Time is flying

I'm starting to see that I'm becoming accustomed to this place. I'm starting to venture out alone, make some friends, and meet new people. I'm also not blogging as much. That's a good thing. In Charlotte, I rarely was ever home. I worked from 8am to 6pm left work to meet friends, got home late and got up to do it all over again. Here the schedule is a bit different.
Folly Beach

5am - Wake up
6am - Leave for work
6:30 - Start work
3pm - Leave work
3:30 - Get home from work
4pm - Nap
6pm - Dinner
8pm - Bed with tv

Thank God for my BFF Jen, she's been down a lot to keep me from going too crazy. I go home quite a bit too. This weekend, I got to go to the mountains with Harper. We had a wonderful doing absolutely nothing. I left work early Friday (I LOVE flex time) and got to his place about 5. We headed straight out and he won major brownie points for having a Cheerwine and Almond Joy waiting for me in the car. He's wonderful. We lounged around all day Saturday and did absolutely nothing besides play cards and watch football. It was a great trip.

Monday I headed home - I actually am starting to refer to Charleston as home. I've caught myself saying it more than once. My tiny little apartment is beginning to become mine. One day I might even unpack the rest of the boxes...

1 comment: