Thursday, July 19, 2012

Namaste, India

The Flight Path from NJ to Mumbai 14 hours appr.
I arrived yesterday evening to my hotel around 10:45 after over 24 hours of travel. In a word, I am exhausted, but so excited for this opportunity. I've met the Etech team and all the leaders. The first wave seems conifdent and ready to take on the Launch. For this I'm grateful. Everyone in India has been so kind. I am enjoying myself, I think...the sleep deprivation is getting to me. I was able to have a wonderful meal, thanks to DC and see, at a distance...Police prevented us from going further, the Arabian Sea.


Breakfast - Papaya, Pineapple, Kiwi - Sausage, Eggs, and Onion Chutney

I had a flight this morning at 5:30 that proved the scariest part of the adventure, thus far. I was taken to the wrong airport, but in the end all was well. I had a delicious breakfast on the plane and was met at the airport by Michael and Dilip.

My ride to the hotel in Mumbai.
A Camel...in traffic.
The ride to the center was incredible. I generally fear for my life while in a vehicle but moreso for the lives of pedistrians. Last night we grazed a guy and kept going. The cars driving on the left hand side takes some getting used to as well. The most exciting part, however was seeing the Camel!! I know this is such and American thing to say, but for real!! a camel in traffic. I also saw a monkey but didn't get a pic.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. You have to get a pic of a monkey. Your trip is not complete without photographic evidence of monkeys!,

    ReplyDelete