Thursday, July 19, 2012

Namaste - Day Two


I crashed hard last night. I went to bed at 7pm, my body was exhausted. This morning offers a new day of excitement and adventure.


My Greeting

I was greeted at the office yesterday with these beautiful flowers. The people here at Etech are incredible and so kind.


My Cabin

The monkey family

Then, I was shown my office, which is called a cabin...much nicer name than a cube! I will now have a cabin at TWC instead of a cube.



                                                                     The office is actually in the jungle...not the 'Jungle Book,' type of jungle, but the actual jungle...with Monkeys!
There was a whole family of them and my driver, stopped to let me take photos. Dilipbhai is my driver, I will get a photo. He is so kind and makes the adventure of coming to work a pleasure.
He says Sunday I will get to ride an elephant and a camel!!! How exciting! 

My room. I love pictures of hotel rooms from my past trips. They are all so very different. I'm staying at the Marriott. Thus, the Book of Mormon is in my bedside table...but notice the shower in the back ground. I had to take a close up then a wide shot of the room. It is all open. 


The Book of Mormon

Wide Shot...yep my bathroom next to the bed.

1 comment:

  1. I wanna ride a heffalump! That must be an awesome experience!

    ReplyDelete